Jawaher Al Saadiyat - Saadiyat Island, Beach District, Abu Dhabi
  • en English
  • Jawaher Al Saadiyat

    Saadiyat Island, Beach District, Abu Dhabi

    Payment Plan

    10%

    Down Payment

    90%

    On Handover

    At Aldar Jawaher Saadiyat, you can own a townhouse with a 10/90 payment plan that is both attractive and feasible. You can book a unit by paying 10% as a down payment, and the rest 90% on handover. On account of the options that are being presented, you will eventually get an opportunity to become part of an exclusive residential project.

    The project offers a fairly large selection of real estate, varying in size, price and layout. For example, a spacious villa with 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms with an area of 1254 sqm will cost you 13,074,800 AED. There are also more spacious options – 6 rooms and 7 bathrooms, as well as more compact townhouses. The price of a townhouse from 4 to 5 bathrooms starts at 5,500,000 AED. All options include maid’s room, private garden, covered parking and security

    Standard Payment Plan – 10/90

    InstallmentPayment (%)Milestone
    Down Payment10%Upon Signing of Spa
    Final Installment90%Handover: Ready

    contact us

      Stay in Touch

      Keep in touch with us, get notified with latest projects, promotions, etc.

      Compare Listings