Mamsha Al Saadiyat - Saadiyat Island
  • en English
  • Mamsha Al Saadiyat

    Payment Plan

    10%

    Down Payment

    90%

    on Handover

    Mamsha Al Saadiyat by Aldar can be booked by paying 10% as a down payment, and the rest 90% on handover. The flexible payment plan is carefully designed to facilitate the interest of buyers and investors. If you are looking for an affordable Penthouse/Townhouse/Apartment, this might be the right time, considering the options that are in place.

    Attractive Payment Plan Option

    InstallmentPaymentMilestone
    Down Payment10%On Booking
    Final Installment90%On Handover

    contact us

      Stay in Touch

      Keep in touch with us, get notified with latest projects, promotions, etc.

      Compare Listings