Mirdif Hills - Dubai Investment Real Estate
  • en English
  • Mirdif Hills

    at Mirdif, Dubai

    Payment Plan

    20%

    Ready to Move In

    80%

    5 years post-handover 

    Mirdif Hills Apartments is offered with a viable 20/80 payment plan,  and 20% to Move in. As for the remaining 80%, it can be paid on 5-year post-handover quarterly plan. The flexible options made available ensure to provide the means that in the long run makes it possible to acquire one of the units, without much any inconvenience.

    Payment Plan Option

    InstallmentPaymentMilestone
    Down Payment24%Immediate
    1st Installment4%90 days of handover date
    2nd Installment4%180 days of handover date
    3rd Installment4%270 days of handover date
    4th Installment4%360 days of handover date
    5th Installment4%450 days of handover date
    6th Installment4%540 days of handover date
    7th Installment4%630 days of handover date
    8th Installment4%720 days of handover date
    9th Installment4%810 days of handover date
    10th Installment4%900 days of handover date
    11th Installment4%990 days of handover date
    12th Installment4%1080 days of handover date
    13th Installment4%1170 days of handover date
    14th Installment4%1260 days of handover date
    15th Installment4%1350 days of handover date
    16th Installment4%1440 days of handover date
    17th Installment4%1530 days of handover date
    18th Installment4%1620 days of handover date
    19th Installment4%1710 days of handover date
    20st Installment4%1800 days of handover date
    Total104% 

    contact us

      Stay in Touch

      Keep in touch with us, and get notified with latest projects, promotions, etc.

      Compare Listings